The 30th event of the wraparound season is upon us, as the PGA Tour heads to Ohio for the Memorial Tournament. A field of 120 will tackle Muirfield Village Golf Club, which hosted the 2013 Presidents Cup.
Be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Ryan Lavner. Click here for full fantasy assistance, including stats and picks.
Hideki Matsuyama won this event a year ago in a playoff over Kevin Na. Here are 10 players to watch in Columbus:
1. Jim Furyk: Furyk played some inspired golf in April, and while he has cooled somewhat in recent weeks, his Memorial record is outstanding. He won this event in 2002 and has five top-25 finishes in the last six years, including a runner-up in 2009, and is 10th on Tour in strokes gained tee-to-green.
2. Jordan Spieth: The reigning Masters champ failed to get it going last week in his hometown event, but he still has five top-2 finishes in 15 starts this season. Spieth finished T-19 a year ago, leads the Tour in scoring average and is second in birdie average.
3. Matt Kuchar: Kuchar has not been much of a factor in his last three starts, but the 2013 champ knows his way around Muirfield Village. Kuchar has made seven starts at this event since 2007 and hasn't finished worse than T-15, with a win and a runner-up finish (2011) among that stretch.
4. Kevin Na: Last year's playoff runner-up, Na enters with some serious momentum. He has top-10 finishes in each of his last two starts, including a T-6 finish at TPC Sawgrass, and he has finished T-20 or better in each of his last seven stroke-play starts dating back to March.
5. Hideki Matsuyama: The defending champ enters with a streak of seven straight top-25 finishes that dates back to the Northern Trust Open. Matsuyama made the most of his tournament debut last year, and he ranks second on Tour this season in strokes gained tee-to-green.
6. Dustin Johnson: Johnson added to his successful season last week in Texas, with a T-8 finish was his sixth top-10 result in 11 starts. Johnson is fourth on Tour in scoring average this season and his record in this event includes three top-20 finishes since 2009.
7. Rickie Fowler: Fowler hasn't challenged at this event since a runner-up in his 2010 debut, but his play last week in Ireland showed that there will not be any post-victory lull following his breakthrough at TPC Sawgrass.
8. Ryan Moore: Moore usually circles this as one of his favorite events, and it shows in his record. He has six top-25 finishes in his last eight Memorial starts, including a runner-up in 2007, and several of Moore's seven top-25s this season have come on demanding layouts like Riviera, Innisbrook and Augusta National.
9. Justin Rose: The Englishman is the ultimate feast-or-famine fantasy choice at this event. He has missed three cuts over the last seven years, but the other four trips resulted in a win (2010), runner-up (2008) and top-10 finishes in both 2012 and 2013.
10. Bill Haas: Haas finished T-4 at this event in 2013, then followed with a T-8 finish last year. He has cracked the top 25 in seven of 13 starts this season, including a T-4 finish last month at TPC Sawgrass when he missed out on a playoff by one shot.