The 2016 fantasy golf season rolls right along, as the PGA Tour heads to Illinois this week for the John Deere Classic. A field of 144 players will tackle TPC Deere Run, where the winner will receive a spot in the 2017 Masters.
Be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Ryan Lavner. Click here for full fantasy assistance, including stats and picks.
Jordan Spieth won this event last year in a playoff over Tom Gillis but will not defend his title. Here are 10 players to watch in Moline:
1. Zach Johnson: Johnson is the highest-ranked player in this week's field and a clear favorite given his track record, which includes six finishes of T-3 or better at TPC Deere Run since 2009 highlighted by his win in 2012.
2. Steve Stricker: Stricker is the other player besides Johnson who has capitalized on this event, notably winning it three straight times from 2009-2011. As his fourth-place showing at Royal Troon indicates, at age 49 Stricker is still able to compete on an elite level.
3. Jon Rahm: Rahm continued his run toward a full card last week at the Travelers, where he contended early before finishing T-25. With fewer big names in the field, Rahm could win his way to PGA Tour status just as Spieth did at this event in 2013.
4. Daniel Summerhays: Summerhays booked his ticket to the Masters in surprising fashion at Baltusrol, and he followed with a T-11 finish last week. He has finished T-13 or better at the Deere each of the last three years, highlighted by a T-4 finish in 2013.
5. Kevin Na: Na has only made one appearance at this event since 2008, but it came two years ago when he finished T-13. He is the only other player besides Johnson among the OWGR top 50 in this week's field and has finished T-27 or better in each of his last four starts overall.
6. Ryan Moore: Moore played well last week at one of his favorite stops, finishing T-17 at Travelers, and this is another of his more successful stops. Moore has finished T-24 or better each of the last four years at this event, including a pair of top-10 results.
7. Jerry Kelly: After a surprising runner-up last week, don't expect Kelly to slow down. The Wisconsin native thrives in the Quad Cities, with a T-4 finish in 2013 followed by a third-place showing in 2014. Kelly's carfor next season is now secure thanks to his Travelers finish, but he may look to do one spot better this week.
8. Robert Streb: Streb stopped a mini-drought with his top-10 finish at the PGA Championship, and his consistent game has paid dividends at TPC Deere Run where he has finished inside the top 40 in each of his three trips, highlighted by a T-14 finish last year.
9. Wesley Bryan: After earning a battlefield promotion, Bryan will be looking to make the most of his two "bonus starts." That run begins this week in Illinois, where Bryan will look to maintain his momentum one week after winning his third Web.com Tour event of the year.
10. Robert Garrigus: The veteran finished T-5 last week in Connecticut, his fourth top-11 finish in his last eight starts of a resurgent season. In six trips to Moline since 2009, Garrigus has cracked the top 25 three times.