The 2016 fantasy golf season rolls right along, as the PGA Tour heads to Ohio this week for the Memorial Tournament. A field of 120 players will tackle Muirfield Village Golf Club, site of the 2013 Presidents Cup.
Be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Ryan Lavner. Click here for full fantasy assistance, including stats and picks.
David Lingmerth won this event last year in a playoff over Justin Rose. Here are 10 players to watch outside Columbus:
1. Jordan Spieth: Spieth enters with renewed confidence after his win at Colonial, and his record at Muirfield Village indicates he could contend once again. He finished T-19 at this event two years ago, then tied for third last year after closing with a 65.
2. Rory McIlroy: McIlroy took a week off following his Irish Open triumph, a result that gave him five straight top-12 finishes in as many worldwide starts. His Memorial track record includes top-15 finishes in 2010, 2011 and 2014.
3. Jason Day: Day has won seven of his last 17 starts dating back to last year, including at The Players Championship in his most recent outing. But he has missed the cut three times in seven starts in his de facto hometown event, with his best result a T-27 finish in 2009.
4. Matt Kuchar: Kuchar won this event in 2013, the highlight of a run of seven straight top-15 finishes at Muirfield Village. He comes in with some momentum, after T-3 finishes at both TPC Sawgrass and TPC Four Seasons and a T-6 finish last week at Colonial.
5. Hideki Matsuyama: Matsuyama earned his first Tour win here in 2014, then followed with a T-5 finish last year. A winner earlier this year in Phoenix, he has finished T-11 of better in four of his last five starts overall.
6. Dustin Johnson: DJ is a perennial contender at this event, with four top-20 finishes since 2009. While he hasn't won yet this season, he has had plenty of close calls, with top-15 finishes in five of his last six starts.
7. Bubba Watson: Watson hadn't really been a factor at the Memorial before 2014, when he finished third and missed a playoff by a shot. Watson won earlier this year at Riviera and was a runner-up at Doral.
8. Rickie Fowler: After a promising start to the season, Fowler has cooled somewhat with missed cuts at both Augusta National and TPC Sawgrass. He has also missed the cut in his last two starts in Dublin, but did finish second in his tournament debut in 2010.
9. Charl Schwartzel: The South African won earlier this year in Tampa and has a strong record of consistency at Muirfield Village, with four straight top-25 finishes, including T-8 results in 2013 and 2014, before a missed cut last year.
10. Patrick Reed: Reed continues to work his way into contention, as a T-15 finish at Colonial was his fifth top-20 finish in his last eight starts overall. Reed was a runner-up earlier this year in San Antonio and finished T-26 in his Memorial debut last year.