The Florida Swing concludes this week at the southern home of the King as the PGA Tour conducts the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill in Orlando. Tiger Woods returns after a week of rest, as does Phil Mickelson. Martin Laird defends as the U.K. goes for a sweep of the Sunshine State.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Tiger Woods: Seems he took the right precaution in pulling out from Doral, but is ready for action in Orlando. He's a six-time winner of this event. Discount his lousy finish last season.
2. Sergio Garcia: Rebounding nicely from that 12 at Doral with a T-16 at Innisbrook, Garcia is a strong choice in the API. He has six top-10 finishes in the event, including T-8 last year.
3. Justin Rose: The Englishman has a hotter putter than the ice block he used last year to finish T-3 at Bay Hill. He was T-29 last week, which is a natural letdown after a career-defining win.
4. Jim Furyk: Furyk fell in a playoff to Luke Donald in Tampa, but should have a huge boost from getting to a 73rd hole. He's gone T-11, T-9 in the last two years here.
5. Hunter Mahan: Back after a week off, the Match Play winner has finished T-24 in his last two stroke play events. Had three top-25 finishes, including a T-6 in 2008, before ending up 38th last year at Bay Hill.
6. Webb Simpson: Simpson posted his third top-10 of the year at Innisbrook with four rounds in the 60s. Though he has missed his last two cuts at Bay Hill, he was T-11 in 2009.
7. Geoff Ogilvy: Ogilvy posted his best finish of the year last week with a T-16 in Tampa. He hasn't played here since 2008, but had consecutive T-14 finishes in '07 and '08.
8. Martin Laird: He missed the cut last week at Innisbrook, but Laird is defending champion this week and statistically one of the best-performing players on Tour this season.
9. Spencer Levin: Finishing T-6 here last year with a chance to win the tournament, Levin is in good form again this year. he hasn't missed a cut all season and was T-21 in his last start at the Honda Classic.
10. Ernie Els: With Bo Van Pelt withdrawing, this allows for Els to move into the top 10. But he needs a win this week to make it to Augusta.
**For more fantasy golf insight this week, don't forget to join GC Fantasy Expert Rob Bolton for a live chat 12p ET Wednesday at www.rotoworld.com**
Watch highlights and behind-the-scene action from the Arnold Palmer Invitational pro-am Wednesday at 5 and 9PM ET.