The PGA Tour heads to Sea Island, Ga. this week as the Fall Series continues with The McGladrey Classic from the Seaside Course. 132 players will tee it up Thursday as the penultimate event of the 2012 Tour season gets underway.
Be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
Ben Crane returns to coastal Georgia as the defending champion in this event. Here are 10 players to keep an eye on this week:
1. Zach Johnson: Already a winner twice this year on Tour, Johnson now makes his home in nearby St. Simons Island. Finished T-12 here two years ago and will look to build upon his strong Ryder Cup performance last month.
2. Jim Furyk: Before the disappointment of Medinah, Furyk recorded a top-13 finish in each of the last three FedEx Cup playoff events. He was T-11 here in his first appearance last year.
3. Vijay Singh: The Fijian continues to defy Father Time. His T-4 finish last week at CordeValle was his best result in over a year, and he is now looking for his fifth top-10 finish in his last nine starts.
4. Jonas Blixt: Perhaps the only man on Tour hotter than Singh. The Swede notched his first career Tour victory last week, right on the heels of a third-place result in Vegas the week prior. Currently leads the Tour in strokes gained putting.
5. Jason Day: The Aussie is continuing to have a strong second half of the season after battling injury this spring, highlighted by his fourth-place finish two weeks ago at TPC Summerlin - where he shot 64-65 across the final two rounds.
6. Jeff Overton: Overton has now finished in the top 13 at both of the first two Fall Series events, breaking 70 in each of his last seven rounds. He was T-6 last year in his first appearance on the Seaside Course.
7. Brendon de Jonge: Playing for the first time since his runner-up showing in Vegas, de Jonge has missed only one cut since Bay Hill. In the 20 starts across that span, the Zimbabwean has recorded seven top-20 finishes.
8. Bud Cauley: Coming off a disappointing finish at the Frys.com Open, Cauley now faces serious competition from Jonas Blixt for Rookie of the Year honors. Finished T-15 here last year to help solidify his Tour card for 2012.
9. Heath Slocum: A winner of the inaugural event here in 2010, Slocum followed that up with a T-15 finish last year. He has shot 66 in five of his eight competitive rounds on the Seaside Course.
10. Charles Howell III: The Georgia native's T-11 finish at CordeValle last week was his best showing since the season-opening Sony Open. Finished T-6 here in 2010, including an 8-under 62 on Sunday.