The PGA Tour presents its crown jewel this week, as the spotlight shines on the Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass and The Players Championship. K.J. Choi defends this week, looking to become the first champion to ever successfully retain his title in this tournament.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Lee Westwood: Westwood went low on the weekend at Quail Hollow and enters the week leading the Tour in greens in regulation percentage. Making his first appearance since a T-4 in 2010, Westwood has only broken par in the final round once in nine appearances.
2. Luke Donald: Donald took a week off after a blistering final three rounds in NOLA, playing the Pete Dye-designed TPC Louisiana in 18 under par. Was T-4 here last year and has cashed the last five years.
3. Sergio Garcia: The 2008 Players champion hasn't played since a T-12 at the Masters. Was runner-up in 2007, T-12 last year and hasn't missed a cut here since 2003.
4. Hunter Mahan: Mahan is the only multiple-time winner this year and is eighth on Tour in driving accuracy and fifth in greens in regulation. In 2011, he finished T-6 at The Players.
5. Rory McIlroy: McIlroy has never broken 70 in four rounds and two appearances at TPC Sawgrass. Coming off of a near miss at Quail Hollow, McIlroy can use 3-wood to get around Sawgrass all week.
6. Steve Stricker: Stricker's game travels well anywhere, including a sixth-place finish in the Crescent City in his last start on a Pete Dye track. Was T-12 here a year ago and is seventh on Tour in greens in regulation.
7. Jason Dufner: The New Orleans winner is now also a newlywed, getting married last weekend in Alabama. Dufner can compartmentalize the wedding glow as well as anyone. He was T-6 here a year ago.
8. Louis Oosthuizen: Oosthuizen missed the cut here in his only appearance last year, but is on form and well-rested. He is 23rd in driving accuracy and 11th in greens in regulation this season.
9. Francesco Molinari: The Spanish Open champion shot 65 to wrap up his first European Tour win since 2010. He was ninth here in 2010, but missed the cut last year.
10. Graeme McDowell: Winners at Sawgrass hit a lot of fairways and greens. McDowell is hitting more fairways than everyone this season, as he leads the Tour in driving accuracy. Watch out for a big Sunday number, however - he averages 77.33 in three final rounds here.
**Remember to join GC Fantasy expert Rob Bolton for a live chat 12:00p ET Wednesday at www.rotoworld.com**
Tune in for live coverage of the The Players Championship from 1-7PM ET Thursday-Friday on Golf Channel.