This week marks the 23rd event of the 2013-14 PGA Tour season, as the Tour heads to the South Carolina coast for the RBC Heritage. A field of 130 players will tee it up this week at Harbour Town Golf Links, where the winner will receive the tartan jacket.
Be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Charlie Rymer. Click here for full fantasy assistance, including stats and picks.
Graeme McDowell returns to defend the title he won last year in a playoff over Webb Simpson. Here are 10 players to watch this week on Hilton Head Island:
1. Matt Kuchar: Might be the player of the year if they awarded trophies on Saturday. Kuchar has struggled during the final round in recent weeks, but his T-5 finish at Augusta National was still his third straight top-five result and seventh top 10 this season. Kuchar has finished outside the top 25 just twice in '13-'14 and is currently sixth on Tour in scoring average.
2. Luke Donald: If ever there was a course that could resuscitate Donald's game it's Harbour Town, where the Englishman has finished T-3 or better four of the last five years. Donald notched a pair of top 10s on the Florida swing, and his game appears tailor-made for the cozy confines of Hilton Head.
3. Jordan Spieth: While a post-Masters letdown is entirely possible, Spieth has defied conventional expectation for more than a year. His runner-up at Augusta National was his fifth top-10 finish this season, and ninth top 25 in 12 starts. Spieth tied for ninth in his Harbour Town debut last year
4. Jim Furyk: Furyk won here in 2010 and also has a pair of runner-up finishes to his credit here. While he faded Sunday at Augusta, his T-14 was still his third straight top-20 finish and his fifth top 25 in just seven starts this season. At 19th in driving accuracy, he remains one of the Tour's straightest hitters off the tee, which should come in handy this week.
5. Graeme McDowell: The Ulsterman holed several key putts down the stretch last year en route to victory, and his putter has remained hot in 2014. McDowell leads the Tour in strokes gained putting this season, and has logged five top-10 finishes in just seven starts.
6. Harris English: English missed his first cut of the season last week at Augusta, but should bounce back at Harbour Town. He already has a win among his six top-10 finishes this season, and English is second on Tour in GIR percentage and fourth in birdie average. Tied for eighth here in 2012.
7. Kevin Na: Na has made a remarkable return to form since coming back from the disabled list in October, and has five top-20 finishes in his last six starts. He is seventh on Tour in scoring average and 15th in strokes gained putting, and cracked the top 10 at Harbour Town in both 2011 (T-9) and 2012 (T-8).
8. Pat Perez: Perez has quietly compiled a successful season, with six top 25s, and contended in his last start at the Valero Texas Open before fading to a tie for 11th. His last two Heritage appearances have both been successful ones, as he tied for sixth in 2011 and was T-18 a year ago
9. Kevin Stadler: Stadler was impressive in his Masters debut last week, where his T-8 finish earned him a return trip in 2015. He is eighth on Tour in birdie average this season, seventh in total driving and 19th in GIR percentage, signs of his improved ball-striking. If his putter cooperates, he can contend here, as evidenced by his T-4 finish in 2012.
10. Charley Hoffman: Hoffman has seven top 25s to his credit this season, including three of his last four starts, and has finished T-8 or better each of the last two years at Harbour Town. He's currently 16th in GIR percentage and 18th in birdie average, but will need his driving accuracy to improve (currently 123rd) to contend again this week