The PGA Tour heads to Mayakoba for the OHL Classic. Here's what You Oughta Know for the sixth event of the 2016-17 season courtesy of the Golf Channel research department.
• Graeme McDowell is the defending champion. He defeated Russell Knox and Jason Bohn in playoff last year for his third PGA Tour win. Since his victory, McDowell has been on quite a rollercoaster. He recorded six top-10s and 13 missed cuts between trips to Mayakoba.
• Bohn has the best scoring average in tournament history (67.6), and in the last five years he is a combined seven strokes better than any other player. Knock it down to the last three years, and Bohn is 13 shots better than Knox.
• Keegan Bradley tied for eighth last year, and he is off to a good start in the 2016-17 season with top-10 finishes at the CIMB Classic and the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, plus a T-22 at the Safeway Open. Bradley only recorded two top-10s the entire 2015-16 season.
• Jim Furyk is making his 2016-17 season debut this week. Only four players have more PGA Tour wins than Furyk since the beginning of the 1995 season:
Tiger Woods: 79
Phil Mickelson: 38
Vijay Singh: 33
Ernie Els: 18
Jim Furyk: 17
• Jon Rahm has rattled off 22 straight rounds of par or better, the longest active streak on the PGA Tour:
Jon Rahm: 22
Paul Casey: 20
James Hahn: 16
Stewart Cink: 15
Ryan Blaum: 15