Hammer It with Callaway Contest
January 20 – June 12, 2014
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF JANUARY 22, 2014. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC (CANADA) AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Description: The 2014 Hammer It with Callaway Contest (the "Contest") begins at 07:00:01 A.M. on January 20 and ends at 6:59:59 A.M. on June 12, 2014 ("Contest Period"). Each day of the Contest Period is defined by Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on June 12, 2014 at 6:59:59 A.M. The Contest consists of twenty (20) weekly contests (each a “Weekly” together the “Weeklies”) beginning on a Monday at 7:00:01 A.M. except the first Nine Weeklies which begins on a Monday. See schedule of entry times and Weeklies below.
- How to Enter:To participate in any of the Weeklies, users must submit their guess for what the yardage of the longest drive will be during that week’s PGA TOUR tournament. During the Weekly Contest, sign in to your Twitter account and tweet the hashtag #CallawayHammerIt along with your answer. Users may receive one (1) entry per day into the Weekly Contest (“Entry”). Entries for the final Weekly Contest must be received by 6:59:59 A.M. on Thursday, June 12, 2014. If multiple users guess the yardage correctly, the winner will be the person who answered first per Twitter. If no one answers correctly, the winner will be the person who answers closest to the correct number without going over. If more than one person submits the same yardage that is dubbed the winning yardage, the winner will be the person who answered first per Twitter. Longest drive will be determined by PGA TOUR stats provided. Limit one (1) Entry per person per Twitter handle per day. Hashtag and answers must be spelled correctly to be considered an entry – including all punctuation and capitalization.
PGA TOUR Tournament
Farmers Insurance Open
Monday, January 20, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, January 23, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, January 27, 2014
Waste Management Phoenix Open
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, January 30, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, February 3, 2014
AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
Wednesday, February 5, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, February 6, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, February 10, 2014
Northern Trust Open
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, February 13, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, February 17, 2014
WGC Accenture Match Play Championship
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, February 20, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, February 24, 2014
The Honda Classic
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, February 27, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, March 3, 2014
WGC Cadillac Championship
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, March 6, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, March 10, 2014
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, March 13, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, March 17, 2014
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, March 20, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, March 24, 2014
Valero Texas Open
Monday, March 24, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, March 27, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, March 31, 2014
Shell Houston Open
Monday, March 31, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, April 3, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, April 7, 2014
Monday, April 7, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, April 17, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, April 21, 2014
Zurich Classic of New Orleans
Monday, April 21, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, April 24, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, April 28, 2014
Wells Fargo Championship
Monday, April 28, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, May 1, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, May 5, 2014
THE PLAYERS Championship
Monday, May 5, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, May 1, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, May 12, 2014
HP Byron Nelson Championship
Monday, May 12, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, May 15, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, May 19, 2014
Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
Monday, May 19, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, May 22, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, May 26, 2014
The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance
Monday, May 26, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, May 29, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, June 2, 2014
FedEx St. Jude Classic
Monday, June 2, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, June 5, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, June 9, 2014
Monday, June 9, 2014 @ 7:00:01 AM ET
Thursday, June 12, 2014 @ 6:59:59 AM ET
Monday, June 16, 2014
*Note there will be no entries during the week of The Masters.Multiple entries in excess of the stated limit by the same person will be disqualified. Proof of delivery or receipt of Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor (defined below) as proof of entry. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void.
- Eligibility: This Contest is only open to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States, D.C. and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec), who are physically located and residing therein and who are 18 years of age or older as of January 22, 2014 and who possess a valid Social Security, personal tax I.D. number or Social Insurance Number issued by the appropriate government agency. Employees of TGC, LLC d/b/a Golf Channel ("Sponsor"), GolfNow LLC, & NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Callaway Golf Company; their subsidiaries or affiliates, cable operators, multiple service providers, advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in production, development, implementation or handling of the Contest, and any agents acting for the above entities, and their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, prize suppliers, or any other person or entity associated with the Contest (collectively "Contest Entities") and members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not are ineligible to enter the Contest.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning:
Twenty (20) Contest Prizes (one (1) prize per weekly contest): Each Contest prize consists of one (1) new Callaway Driver (X2 Hot, X2 Hot Pro, Big Bertha, Big Bertha Alpha or FT Optiforce). Prizing is subject to availability and will be awarded at sponsor’s discretion. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Weekly Contest Prize is: Three Hundred and Ninety Nine Dollars ($399.00 USD).
Limit one (1) Prize per person/family/household for the entire Contest Period. Odds of winning a particular Contest prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for a prize (or prize component) is permitted, except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) for one of equal value for any reason. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes and prize notifications will only be shipped to street addresses in the U.S. or Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec in Canada). All federal, state, provincial, or other taxes are sole responsibility of winners.
- Drawing and Notification of Potential Winners: Contest winners will be selected from Twitter based on the credentials previously set forth by Sponsor in Orlando, FL.Potential winners will also be contacted by @GCMorningDrive via Twitter to the Twitter handle used to enter within five (5) business days of the drawing date by the Sponsor. Once notified, potential winner will have three (3) business days from the date the Twitter message was sent within which to respond to the prize notification message, or his/her entry will be disqualified and his/her prize forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted by the Sponsor, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if his/her prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If an entrant changes his/her Twitter handle after he/she enters the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by postal mailing notice to the address listed below, to be received by the end of the Contest Period.
- Disclaimers: Contest Entities are not responsible or liable for multiple Entries of any kind entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), or for Entries that are late, destroyed, forged, lost, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and all such Entries will be disqualified. By entering the Contest, entrants agree and acknowledge to be bound by the Rules and Laws, as well as the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Rules and Laws, and that Contest Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in this Contest; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of the prize(s) awarded herein; even if caused by the negligence of one of the Contest Entities. Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest, to release all rights to bring claim, action or proceeding against the Contest Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize (including but not limited to, in case of Canadian winners, disputes over answers to mathematical skill-testing questions) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Contest or any Website or online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrants (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Contest; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects or any other errors or malfunctions. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- Rules/Winners List: To receive a copy of the winners list or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Hammer It with Callaway Contest, Attn: Consumer Promotions, 7580 Golf Channel Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. All requests must be received by August 13, 2014. Winners list may also be posted on Website.
- Sponsor: TGC, LLC d/b/a Golf Channel, 7580 Golf Channel Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.
©2014 Golf Channel. All rights reserved.