Join us for the 3rd Annual East Lake Cup and watch as the top 4 NCAA Men’s and Women’s golf teams go head to head in this unique stroke and match play style competition. Who will be victorious? Click here to claim your complimentary ticket to get in on the excitement!
Monday, October 31st – Wednesday, November 2nd Gates open: 9am (1 hour before play begins) Gates close: 5:30pm, upon play conclusion
Inclement Weather Policy for Spectators
All weather warnings will be signaled through the sounding of the weather alert horn at East Lake Golf Club. In addition, the Clubhouse scoreboard will provide updates and a weather warning. This signal and posting will appear in advance of inclement weather moving into the area. When the warning appears, you are advised to take precautions. You should seek shelter immediately upon hearing the alert. During periods of inclement weather, you should avoid the following: bodies of water, hilltops and high places, isolated trees, open areas, wire fences/metal.
Conduct, Customs and Etiquette
Please be advised of the following standards of conduct and etiquette:
- All attendees are requested to display traditional customs of etiquette, decorum and behavior, and to obey all Tournament policies, signs and verbal instructions of Tournament Officials. Protests of all types are forbidden.
- For security purposes, all attendees consent to the reasonable inspection of his/her person and property before entering and/or on the grounds. Refusal of such an inspection or possession of prohibited items will result in exclusion/removal.
- Cell phones and beepers must be turned on Silent mode.
- All attendees are requested to observe the list of prohibited items.
- Be aware of the condition of play at all times while on the golf course
- Please pay attention to the direction of the marshals / volunteers while on the golf course
- Wear tennis shoes or soft-soled shoes
- Do not wear spiked golf shoes
- Familiarize yourself with the first aid location
- Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for the weather
NOTICE: Please take all your belongings with you at the end of the day. Belongings left overnight are not the responsibility of the tournament and may be removed by course maintenance and discarded.
Prohibited Items and Restrictions
This will be strictly enforced and items may be confiscated.
- No food or water bottles
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops (media is the exception)
- No fireworks or laser points
- No lawn or oversize chairs or seat cushions or bicycles
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (all week)
- No radios or TV’s
- No professional Cameras (long range lenses)
- No signs or banners
- No ladders/periscopes
- No walkie talkies
- No segways or skate boards
- No backpacks, large purses and bags are subject to search
NOTICE: NO CAMERAS DURING COMPETITION ROUNDS
An autograph policy is in effect for official competition rounds (Monday – Tuesday). Players are asked not to sign autographs after the start of their rounds until the conclusion, except at their discretion during periods of suspension of play.
Public Parking is located at the Charles R Drew Charter School: 301 East Lake Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30317 Shuttle Service will be provided to and from East Lake Golf Club.