CANONSBURG, Pa. – England’s Gary Christian won the Nationwide Tour’s Mylan Classic on Sunday, shoointg a 4-under 67 for a one-stroke victory over John Mallinger.
The 40-year-old Christain earned $108,000 to jump from 27th to fourth on the money list with $230,040. The top 25 at the end of the season will earn 2012 PGA Tour cards.
Christian, a former Auburn player, finished at 17-under 267 on the Southpointe course.
Mallinger closed with a 68. Craig Bowden (66) and Scott Brown (67) tied for third at 15 under.
Golf Channel's coverage of the 2013 Web.com Tour season gets underway Thursday with live, four-round coverage of the BMW Charity Pro-Am Read More
James Walton’s tee shot at the par-3 17th stopped 4 ½ feet away from the hole on Wednesday to win the annual closet-to-the-pin caddie competition at TPC Sawgrass. Read More
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management