Pettersen closed with a 3-under 69 at Sunrise in winds and drizzle that made birdies tough. The Norwegian finished with a 19-under 269 and earned $300,000 for her 10th LPGA title. Last week in South Korea, Pettersen beat Catriona Matthew in a playoff.
''It is a great win for me, especially coming back from behind in tough conditions like today,'' said Pettersen, who had two bogeys. ''I just focused on every shot and stuck to my game plan.''
Park stumbled with three bogeys and made just one birdie to end with a 74. The South Korean won two weeks ago in Malaysia for her second victory of the year and leads the money list.
Defending champion and local favorite Yani Tseng had a 71 to finish third at 15 under. She has not won an LPGA event since March.
''I know I didn't finish where I wanted to but it's getting better,'' Tseng said.
Matthew was fourth at 14 under after a 70.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots