Howell, Hansen lead French Open after Day 3
- By Associated Press
- Jul 7, 2012 1:31 PM ET
Howell, who shot a 34 on his opening nine, added birdies on the 14th and 16th on his way back to the clubhouse, just before a thunderstorm halted play.
Lee Westwood strained his groin when he slipped while walking to the first tee. He had a double bogey on the opening hole and bogeyed the next five. He finished with a 76.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path