Howell, Hansen lead French Open after Day 3
- By Associated Press
- Jul 7, 2012 1:31 PM ET
Howell, who shot a 34 on his opening nine, added birdies on the 14th and 16th on his way back to the clubhouse, just before a thunderstorm halted play.
Lee Westwood strained his groin when he slipped while walking to the first tee. He had a double bogey on the opening hole and bogeyed the next five. He finished with a 76.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process