Norman WDs from Aussie PGA with food poisoning
- By Associated Press
- Dec 12, 2012 6:05 PM ET
COOLUM, Australia – Greg Norman withdrew from the Australian PGA because of food poisoning after only two holes Thursday.
Norman, playing with fellow Australians Stuart Appleby and Jake Higginbottom, started on the 10th tee and bogeyed the 10th and 11th holes before withdrawing at the Palmer Coolum resort.
Tags: Greg Norman
Appearing on "Morning Drive" Wednesday, Greg Norman reiterated his call for blood testing to be used in a variety of sports, including golf. Read More
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots