Norman WDs from Aussie PGA with food poisoning
- By Associated Press
- Dec 12, 2012 6:05 PM ET
COOLUM, Australia – Greg Norman withdrew from the Australian PGA because of food poisoning after only two holes Thursday.
Norman, playing with fellow Australians Stuart Appleby and Jake Higginbottom, started on the 10th tee and bogeyed the 10th and 11th holes before withdrawing at the Palmer Coolum resort.
Tags: Greg Norman
Appearing on "Morning Drive" Wednesday, Greg Norman reiterated his call for blood testing to be used in a variety of sports, including golf. Read More
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management