Norman WDs from Aussie PGA with food poisoning
- By Associated Press
- Dec 12, 2012 6:05 PM ET
COOLUM, Australia – Greg Norman withdrew from the Australian PGA because of food poisoning after only two holes Thursday.
Norman, playing with fellow Australians Stuart Appleby and Jake Higginbottom, started on the 10th tee and bogeyed the 10th and 11th holes before withdrawing at the Palmer Coolum resort.
Tags: Greg Norman
Appearing on "Morning Drive" Wednesday, Greg Norman reiterated his call for blood testing to be used in a variety of sports, including golf. Read More
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process