Olesen takes Austrian Open lead into final round
- By Associated Press
- Jul 27, 2012 3:05 PM ET
Olesen, who won his first title at the Sicilian Open in April, made four birdies and was 16 under overall. Karlberg improved to 13 under with a 66.
Hebert's 64 equaled the course record, the third player to do so after Olesen and Pablo Larrazabal of Spain.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play