Albatross kickstarts Scott's opening-round 69
- By Associated Press
- Nov 10, 2011 1:56 AM ET
Scott’s shot on the 557-yard hole bounced a few feet in front of the pin and rolled in, reminiscent of a shot the Australian made for eagle on the 18th hole at the HSBC Champions last Saturday in Shanghai, China.
The albatross Thursday turned around his 1-over start to put him at 2-under 33 through nine holes. He finished with a 3-under 69.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Kuchar leads Crowne as play called | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC completes team, individual sweep at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots