DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Christine Song shot a 2-under 66 on Thursday on LPGA International’s Legends Course to take a two-stroke lead over former UCLA star Stephanie Kono after the second round of the 90-hole LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament.
Song had an 8-under 136 total. She opened with a 66 on Wednesday on the Champions Course.
Kono, an amateur, had a 71 on the Legends Course.
The top 40 and ties will receive 2012 LPGA Tour membership.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots