DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Christine Song shot a 2-under 66 on Thursday on LPGA International’s Legends Course to take a two-stroke lead over former UCLA star Stephanie Kono after the second round of the 90-hole LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament.
Song had an 8-under 136 total. She opened with a 66 on Wednesday on the Champions Course.
Kono, an amateur, had a 71 on the Legends Course.
The top 40 and ties will receive 2012 LPGA Tour membership.
More original content than any other website. Check out Golf Channel's top video & photos.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process