Titleist Brand Ambassador Chesson Hadley captures his 1st career PGA Tour title at the Puerto Rico Open.
Rymer joined Golf Channel in 2008 and is an analyst for Golf Central.
Anybody who plays golf slower than me is an idiot. Anybody who plays golf faster than me is a maniac. Yes, I stole that concept from the late George Carlin.
I received an email from the executive director of a state golf association today regarding the proposed ban on anchored putting strokes. A quote from his email and my response follow:
While the organizing bodies are in a banning mood, I've got another issue that needs to be addressed.
Research shows that 15 percent of the golfing population play for competitive reasons. When they put me in charge of golf, these are the rules that the other 85 percent of us will play by.
If I were Lexi Thompson, this letter would be going to LPGA headquarters Monday morning:
Dear Mr. Commissioner:
If I were Lexi Thompson, this letter would be going to LPGA headquarters tomorrow morning:
Dear Mr. Commissioner:
Have you ever tried to teach a kid to ride a bike? Sometimes it's not real pretty. Twenty feet of wobbly followed by a crash that sounds like 80 pots falling out of an overhead cabinet.
Golf unexpectedly lost one of its best Sunday. Norman Swenson passed away on a flight from Korea. He was returning from representing the U.S.
Over the last few months I've been suggesting a few ways that golf can change its model to do a better job of attracting new players and also make the game more fun for existing golfers.
Just like when I played the PGA Tour, I've been getting weekends off lately.
Major Match Play: Week 1 matches | Vote now!
Stevie on Tiger: The 'hatchet hasn't been buried'
Haney: Woods' intimidation factor was overblown
Tiger, Rory Masters faves | Tiger Bay Hill start
Fantasy Central: Valspar picks, rankings | Video
Dufner, Rose, Sneds grouped in Tampa | Tee times
GR: Franken-player | Chuck Norris golf | Nap Day
Stock Watch: Reed rising; Woods' back falling
2021 U.S. Open could be headed to Torrey Pines
Reed hopes to pair with 'twin' Tiger at R. Cup
Web.com Tour player cards 59 in practice round
Confident Reed: Top 5 player | Actually, top 20
VIEW ALL TOURS & TOURNAMENTS
LATEST ON EQUIPMENT