Nike Golf released their athlete scripting for this week’s PGA Championship on Monday, and for those who are interested in this sort of thing, Woods will be wearing his traditional red and black come Sunday, a Nike Dri-FIT Open Stripe Polo (Carmine color) with black pants. He’ll open the tournament on Thursday in a light thistle colored Dri-FIT Drop Needle Polo and black pants.
With the PGA being dubbed ‘Glory’s Last Shot,’ this is Tiger’s last chance to win a major in 2009. Woods is 0 for 3 thus far, having missed the cut last month at the Open Championship at Turnberry; it was only the second time in his professional career he missed the cut in a major. The last year Woods went without a major was 2004.
To check out what all of the Nike players are wearing this week click here.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process