Adams Golf adds drivers and woods to Speedline
- By Adam Barr
- Jul 1, 2009 1:03 PM ET
The new Speedlines ship July 1. Suggested retail for the driver is $470; for the fairways, $380.
Hmm. Wonder if the possibility of the PGA Tour adopting the new groove regulations in January 2010 has anything to do with it? Recreational players are off the hook until 2024 with respect to the new grooves…but some players insist on being Tour-compliant.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path