Cobra Golf introduces its White S3 driver
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Apr 21, 2011 4:36 PM ET
Cobra Golf has announced the introduction of its White S3 driver, loaded with E9 Face Technology and Adjustable Flight Technology, plus an upgraded premium Aldila RIP all-white shaft. Limited quantities of the White S3 driver will be available globally starting early May – offering consumers a choice between a white S3 driver or black S3 driver.
“We’re excited to be the only brand to offer both a white and black driver model to golfers this season – complete with our latest 2011 technologies,” says Brian Zender, senior vice president and general manager of Cobra-Puma Golf. “This is Cobra’s second white driver, following the release of the white ZL driver last year."
The company has geared this club toward the accomplished player who wants to play a technologically advanced driver with tour-caliber performance, while also saying its E9 Face Tecnhnology expands the club's sweet spot by 30 percent.
The Cobra White S3 Driver will be available in lofts of 9.5 and 10.5 degrees in men’s right-handed, and 9.5 degrees in men’s left-handed at a suggested retail of $475.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Rd. 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA Champ. win
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots