Ecco announces the launch of its latest hybrid golf shoe, the Ecco Speed Hybrid ($180). According to the company, the leather/textile shoe:
* Combines a vintage sneaker aesthetic with leading-edge comfort technology and a Tour-proven outsole.
* Mixes a snug heel setting with a roomy forefoot area that allows toes to move.
* Has a proprietary treatment that provides long-lasting water-repellency.
* Uses a manufacturing process that bonds the upper and outsole units, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include permanent memory and a firm, water-tight seal.
* Is available in black, "Dark Shadow" and "Titanium/Wild Dove."