There may not have been two giant screens, a smoke machine and the debut of a new commercial, but Rory McIlroy wasn’t the only player making equipment news on Monday.
The carousel kept spinning as Robert Garrigus showed up at the Humana Challenge for his first start of the season with an Adams hat, bag and hybrid deal.
Garrigus joins Jeff Overton and Rich Beem as new Adams staffers for the 2013 season.
Though he failed to win last year, Garrigus posted four runner-up finishes and an impressive 14 top-25s in 26 total PGA Tour starts.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take