There may not have been two giant screens, a smoke machine and the debut of a new commercial, but Rory McIlroy wasn’t the only player making equipment news on Monday.
The carousel kept spinning as Robert Garrigus showed up at the Humana Challenge for his first start of the season with an Adams hat, bag and hybrid deal.
Garrigus joins Jeff Overton and Rich Beem as new Adams staffers for the 2013 season.
Though he failed to win last year, Garrigus posted four runner-up finishes and an impressive 14 top-25s in 26 total PGA Tour starts.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots