There may not have been two giant screens, a smoke machine and the debut of a new commercial, but Rory McIlroy wasn’t the only player making equipment news on Monday.
The carousel kept spinning as Robert Garrigus showed up at the Humana Challenge for his first start of the season with an Adams hat, bag and hybrid deal.
Garrigus joins Jeff Overton and Rich Beem as new Adams staffers for the 2013 season.
Though he failed to win last year, Garrigus posted four runner-up finishes and an impressive 14 top-25s in 26 total PGA Tour starts.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae