Just saw the wreaths and holly at an airline counter, so the retail establishment can’t be far behind. And while it may seem early, we all know how holiday shopping time can just evaporate. So it’s never too early to start thinking about the fashion-conscious golfers on your list. If you have wives, girlfriends, nieces, moms – anyone who likes to look classy while playing golf, that is – listen up.
The folks at Just Fore You have come out with a new line of golf-themed jewelry that could well make you a hero with a lipstick-stained face this holiday season. No mere costume bangles, these sterling silver rings and bangle bracelets feature white sapphire “golf balls,” plus a “tee” in your choice of gemstones (the one pictured here is turquoise). More sparkly things and info at www.justforeyou.com.
- LIVE STREAM: Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- SCORING: Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA Bahamas
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Overton DQ'd at Colonial for using putting aid
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots