Starting on Jan. 1, 2010, all PGA Tour players will have to abide by the new rule, which places restrictions on the cross sectional area and edge sharpness of grooves for all clubs with lofts of 25 degrees or more. The rule is designed to limit the effectiveness of grooves on shots from the rough.
Finchem said Tuesday's meeting included a "full" discusion of the issue. Stay tuned.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management