The prototype isn’t out yet, but it is in the bags of Stephen Ames, Justin Leonard, Paul Casey, Stewart Cink, Bo Van Pelt, Charl Schwartzel and Trevor Immelman. One wonders whether this might be the model that makes a Nike putter guy out of long-time putter holdout Tiger Woods, who uses a Scotty Cameron by Titleist Newport 2.
- LIVE STREAM: 'Morning Drive' with Sergio reax
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia apologizes for 'fried chicken' remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth