The prototype isn’t out yet, but it is in the bags of Stephen Ames, Justin Leonard, Paul Casey, Stewart Cink, Bo Van Pelt, Charl Schwartzel and Trevor Immelman. One wonders whether this might be the model that makes a Nike putter guy out of long-time putter holdout Tiger Woods, who uses a Scotty Cameron by Titleist Newport 2.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play