No changes in Tiger’s bag: the Nike SQ DYMO driver helped Tiger hit his tee ball an average 312.4 yards (4th in the field) and land it in 73.2 percent of the fairways (T7). He’s still using Nike VR TW Blades, 3-PW, and he hit 76.4 percent of his greens with them (T3). Woods now has three of Nike’s five PGA Tour wins this year – his others were the Arnold Palmer Invitational and the Memorial Tournament. The other Nike winners have been Paul Casey (Shell Houston Open) and Lucas Glover (U.S. Open).
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots