No changes in Tiger’s bag: the Nike SQ DYMO driver helped Tiger hit his tee ball an average 312.4 yards (4th in the field) and land it in 73.2 percent of the fairways (T7). He’s still using Nike VR TW Blades, 3-PW, and he hit 76.4 percent of his greens with them (T3). Woods now has three of Nike’s five PGA Tour wins this year – his others were the Arnold Palmer Invitational and the Memorial Tournament. The other Nike winners have been Paul Casey (Shell Houston Open) and Lucas Glover (U.S. Open).
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path