Keegan Bradley has signed a multi-year extension with Cleveland Golf, it was announced Thursday.
The PGA Championhship winner will continue to use Cleveland Golf woods, irons and wedges, as well as a Srixon ball. The St. John’s product has been using the same equipment since college.
“We are extremely pleased that Keegan has chosen to remain a member of our PGA Tour staff,” said Greg Hopkins, CEO of Cleveland Golf. “His passion for the game of golf and his competitive drive make him the type of brand ambassador that any company would be honored to have on their team.”
Bradley won twice in his rookie season on Tour, adding the HP Byron Nelson Championship to the Wanamaker Trophy he won at Atlanta Athletic Club.
Tags: Keegan Bradley
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path