Keegan Bradley has signed a multi-year extension with Cleveland Golf, it was announced Thursday.
The PGA Championhship winner will continue to use Cleveland Golf woods, irons and wedges, as well as a Srixon ball. The St. John’s product has been using the same equipment since college.
“We are extremely pleased that Keegan has chosen to remain a member of our PGA Tour staff,” said Greg Hopkins, CEO of Cleveland Golf. “His passion for the game of golf and his competitive drive make him the type of brand ambassador that any company would be honored to have on their team.”
Bradley won twice in his rookie season on Tour, adding the HP Byron Nelson Championship to the Wanamaker Trophy he won at Atlanta Athletic Club.
Tags: Keegan Bradley
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take