Keegan Bradley has signed a multi-year extension with Cleveland Golf, it was announced Thursday.
The PGA Championhship winner will continue to use Cleveland Golf woods, irons and wedges, as well as a Srixon ball. The St. John’s product has been using the same equipment since college.
“We are extremely pleased that Keegan has chosen to remain a member of our PGA Tour staff,” said Greg Hopkins, CEO of Cleveland Golf. “His passion for the game of golf and his competitive drive make him the type of brand ambassador that any company would be honored to have on their team.”
Bradley won twice in his rookie season on Tour, adding the HP Byron Nelson Championship to the Wanamaker Trophy he won at Atlanta Athletic Club.
Tags: Keegan Bradley
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae