Sun Mountain unveils Swift ZG carry bag with hip belt
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Apr 21, 2011 8:10 PM ET
New for 2011, Sun Mountain has added the hip belt from their Zero-G golf bag to the Swift X, the company’s lightest full-size bag, renaming it Swift ZG.
The Swift ZG is carried like a traditional dual strap bag, with the addition of a belt that is naturally positioned at the hip and closed with an adjustable Velcro strap. The hip belt on the Swift ZG allows the bag to feel lighter by transferring the majority of the weight off of the shoulders, which results in a more upright posture and reduced upper body fatigue.
The Swift ZG is in stores now with a suggested retail of $199.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Six flak: Lefty's Open runners-up | Posnanski
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- WWL: Nice guy finishes first | OWGR No. 3
- Grill Room: Jungle Bird banned, misses U.S. Open
- Merion in 2021? | Tricky, appreciated | Dramatic
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of Week
- Rose wins for late dad | Hogan would've been proud
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Instruction: Play smart and patient like Rose