TaylorMade Golf announced Monday the signing of Hank Haney to its professional staff, inking the swing coach to a deal that includes playing and teaching with TaylorMade equipment, wearing a TaylorMade logoed hat and shirt and using a TaylorMade staff bag.
“Hank is one of the most respected and recognizable instructors in the world, and his commitment to helping golfers of all skill levels makes him a perfect fit for the TaylorMade brand,” said Chuck Presto, senior vice president of global sports marketing. “He is a powerful global ambassador for the game of golf and we’re excited to be a part of his efforts and impact on the sport for many years to come.”
Star of Golf Channel’s hit series, “The Haney Project,” Haney’s students have won every major championship in professional golf, most notably including Tiger Woods, who he coached from 2004-2010.
Tags: Hank Haney
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process