Nike Golf on Friday released its scripting for this week’s Masters, and the Striped One will be wearing plenty of stripes. When Tiger Woods tees off on Thursday in pursuit of his fifth green jacket, he’ll be donning a Black Directional Pattern Polo, black pants and a white cap. Woods will be wearing a Pacific Blue Drop Needle Polo on Friday and a White Bold Stripe Polo for “moving day” on Saturday. On Sunday, Tiger will sport his customary red shirt, a Carmine Argyle Bodymap Polo, and black pants.
The pants are only suggested colors but the shirts are confirmed.
Woods is two Masters victories shy of matching Jack Nicklaus’ record six green jackets and will be seeking his first win at Augusta National since 2005. He finished tied for third in 2006 and tied for second last year.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth