Nike Golf on Friday released its scripting for this week’s Masters, and the Striped One will be wearing plenty of stripes. When Tiger Woods tees off on Thursday in pursuit of his fifth green jacket, he’ll be donning a Black Directional Pattern Polo, black pants and a white cap. Woods will be wearing a Pacific Blue Drop Needle Polo on Friday and a White Bold Stripe Polo for “moving day” on Saturday. On Sunday, Tiger will sport his customary red shirt, a Carmine Argyle Bodymap Polo, and black pants.
The pants are only suggested colors but the shirts are confirmed.
Woods is two Masters victories shy of matching Jack Nicklaus’ record six green jackets and will be seeking his first win at Augusta National since 2005. He finished tied for third in 2006 and tied for second last year.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management