Trevino, who has won 29 times each on the PGA Tour and the Champions Tour, discovered the ball by accident during a round with friends. The ball, which is designed to deliver tour-like performance for amateur swing speeds, happened to be just right for Trevino’s game – so it’s in the bag. He’ll play it in all appearances this year.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch LPGA come down to finish
- LPGA SCORING: Korda in Mobile mix late in Round 4
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae captures Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play