The PGA Tour took a week off, but tournaments were still won elsewhere. On the LPGA, Yani Tseng took home her 5th title of the year in a one-hole playoff over Amy Yang. Meanwhile on the European Tour, Simon Dyson continued a stellar season with his 3rd KLM Open victory in the last 6 years.
Here’s a look at the tools of their trade:
YANI TSENG: WAL-MART NW ARKANSAS CHAMPIONSHIP
DRIVER: Adams Speedline 9032LS
FAIRWAY WOOD: Adams Speedline 3-wood 14 degrees
HYBRID: Adams Idea a7 19 degrees
HYBRID: Adams Idea a7 22 degrees
IRONS: Adams Idea Tech a4
WEDGE: Callaway X-Forged 52
PUTTER: TaylorMade Rossa Daytona Ghost
BALL: Titleist ProV1x
SHOE: FootJoy Womens DryJoys
SIMON DYSON: KLM OPEN
DRIVER: Nike SQ Sumo2 5900
FAIRWAY WOOD: Nike SQ Sumo2 15 degrees
IRON: Nike Pro Combo
WEDGE: Nike Victory Red 52 degrees
WEDGE: Nike Victory Red 60
PUTTER: Nike Method prototype
BALL: Nike One Tour D
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path