While the game's top names are playing the British Open in England, many of those who did not qualify are in Mississippi for the renamed True South Classic. Annandale C.C. hosts again as Chris Kirk defends his title. Here are this week’s power rankings.
Be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Blake Adams - Adams (pictured) hasn't missed a cut since Charlotte in May and has five top-25 finishes in that span. Was T-9 here a year ago.
2. Ken Duke - Enjoying a consistent year on Tour, Duke finished T-8 here in 2010.
3. Brendon de Jonge - The highest-ranked player in the field in the FedEx Cup standings, de Jonge finished T-3 here in 2010.
4. Brian Harman - Harman couldn't seal the deal on Sunday at the Deere, but has three top-25 finishes in his last four starts. He likes to go low.
5. Matt Every - Returned last week after over a month away from the PGA Tour. Finished T-3 in the opposite-field event at Mayakoba earlier this year.
6. Spencer Levin - One of the streakiest players on Tour, Levin has rebounded from three consecutive missed cuts. Perfect place for his first win.
7. Billy Horschel - Horschel has had limited opportunities, but missed just two cuts this year. Should be good for a paycheck.
8. Chris Kirk - The defending champion has not been very strong this year, but has modest finishes at the Deere and Humana, where low scores are important.
9. Luke Guthrie - Guthrie is making just his third start as a pro, but showed some moxie last week at the Deere to finish T-5.
10. Bud Cauley - Cauley has found a bit of a sophomore slump, missing four cuts in his last seven starts. He finished T-4 here a year ago, however, which could reinvigorate his season.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process