The PGA Tour continues its Texas two-step this week in Ft. Worth for the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial. David Toms is the defending champion this week at Hogan's Alley, and our power rankings for the event can be found below.
The docket this week, however, has two tournaments. The European Tour's flagship event, the BMW PGA Championship, will be played at Wentworth in England. Luke Donald defends there, having beaten Lee Westwood in a playoff for the No. 1 ranking last year. Our rankings for that event can be viewed here.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Zach Johnson: Johnson has been in the top 10 here in the last three years, including a victory in 2010. He was T-2 at The Players, so he's in good form.
2. Ben Crane: The Golf Boy has a good record at Colonial, including top-five finishes in the last three even-numbered years.
3. Jason Dufner: The Duff has won in two of his last three starts. It's hard not to expect good things this week, but he has made just one cut in three starts at Colonial.
4. David Toms: Toms looked good at The Players. He is the defending champion this week and has missed just one cut here since 1998.
5. Jim Furyk: Furyk has rediscovered some of his 2010 form of late and boasts a good record at Colonial. He's third in driving accuracy on the PGA Tour, which is crucial for success.
6. Kevin Na: Na has never missed a cut at Colonial and has a pair of top-10 finishes here. He's 18th on the Tour in driving accuracy - good for a tight track.
7. Hunter Mahan: Mahan has struggled in his eight starts at Colonial, posting just one top-10 finish. But it came last year, and he's twice a winner on the PGA Tour in 2012.
8. Bill Haas: Haas has missed two of his last three cuts, but fares well at Colonial. He was T-13 here in 2010 and T-8 last year.
9. Matt Kuchar: The Players champion finished poorly on the weekend at the Nelson, but exhaustion had set in for the Georgia Tech product. He was T-16 here last season.
10. Bo Van Pelt: BVP was T-7 at The Players and third in this event a year ago, mixing current form with past success at the host venue.
**Remember to join GC Fantasy expert Rob Bolton for a live chat 12:00p ET Wednesday at www.rotoworld.com**
Tune in for live coverage of the Crowne Plaza Invitational from 3-6PM ET Thursday-Friday on Golf Channel.