This week, the PGA Tour heads to NOLA for the Zurich Classic of New Orleans. Masters champion Bubba Watson returns to action for the first time since his major triumph and is the defending champion this week. World No. 2 Luke Donald is also a headliner and can reclaim the top spot in the Official World Golf Ranking with a top-7 finish.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Jason Dufner: Dufner was in the mix for the weekend at the Masters and came back from an opening 78 at Harbour Town to finish T-24. Has been in the top 10 the last three years in New Orleans, including in the top 3 last year.
2. Steve Stricker: Stricker has been T-7 and T-13 in his last two starts in New Orleans. He's gone T-36 and T-47 in his last two PGA Tour starts, however.
3. Bubba Watson: The defending champion and Masters winner returns to the PGA Tour after a couple of weeks off to do press and be a father. Watson will get a first taste of weekly life as a major winner, but should do well.
4. Keegan Bradley: Bradley has been playing great golf all year and should continue this week. He was T-26 here a year ago and should improve on that.
5. Graeme McDowell: Having a solid season, McDowell has been in the top 15 in four of six PGA Tour starts in 2012. He missed the cut here a year ago, but returns after a T-12 at the Masters.
6. Luke Donald: The world No. 2 was T-8 here last year in his NOLA debut. He was disappointing at Harbour Town (T-37), hence a lower ranking than he would otherwise receive.
7. Cameron Tringale: Tringale has consecutive T-8 finishes on Tour and was T-18 here a year ago - the right combination for a good finish in New Orleans.
8. Bud Cauley: Cauley is taking his first shot in New Orleans, but the Alabama product is in SEC country and playing well. Cauley was T-18 last week and has been in the top 20 in four of his last five starts.
9. Greg Chalmers: The Aussie has been playing some mediocre golf of late, but making money in five of his last six stroke-play starts. He has two consecutive top-8 finishes in this event.
10. Jeff Overton: Overton has either been on his game or way off in his last four starts, netting a pair of top-5 finishes along with a T-70 and MC. In two of his last three starts here, he was in the top 13.
Tune in for live coverage of the Zurich Classic of New Orleans from 3-6PM ET Thursday-Friday on Golf Channel.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process