For the first time in his career, Rickie Fowler enters a major with a PGA Tour victory under his belt. That belt – and the rest of his wardrobe – will light up the field at Olympic this week; it remains to be seen how his game will fare. Here's a look at his wardrobe for the week ... and no, his Sunday trousers won't be shorts. Puma is making him a special pair of orange pants.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Euro captain McGinley adds third Ryder Cup pick
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth