For the first time in his career, Rickie Fowler enters a major with a PGA Tour victory under his belt. That belt – and the rest of his wardrobe – will light up the field at Olympic this week; it remains to be seen how his game will fare. Here's a look at his wardrobe for the week ... and no, his Sunday trousers won't be shorts. Puma is making him a special pair of orange pants.
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management