IJP releases limited edition Masters putter cover
- By Bailey Mosier
- Apr 3, 2012 3:49 PM ET
Ian Poulter's clothing company, IJP Design, has launched a limited edition putter cover in celebration of the 2012 Masters.
The headcover is named "The 1st Major,” aptly honoring Augusta as the first of the four majors each season.
Only 750 have been produced and are on sale now and available for delivery in time for the start of the 76th Masters.
It wasn’t the finish Ian Poulter had hoped for, but after coming back out to Merion early Saturday to complete his delayed second round the Englishman was pleased with his position heading into the we... Read More
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path