IJP releases limited edition Masters putter cover
- By Bailey Mosier
- Apr 3, 2012 3:49 PM ET
Ian Poulter's clothing company, IJP Design, has launched a limited edition putter cover in celebration of the 2012 Masters.
The headcover is named "The 1st Major,” aptly honoring Augusta as the first of the four majors each season.
Only 750 have been produced and are on sale now and available for delivery in time for the start of the 76th Masters.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | Playing Memorial
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth