Woods' wardrobe: Red, white and blue ... and green
- By Bailey Mosier
- Aug 7, 2012 6:00 PM ET
The final major of the season is not only Tiger Woods’ last shot at a major championship this year, it’s also his last shot at wardrobe glory.
He’ll be donning red, white and blue … and green this week on Kiawah Island, although not in that order.
His look is basic and clean, and per usual, he doesn't deviate too far from the fashion norm. He's already bringing the red, white and blue, but could stand to deliver more fireworks to the fairways of fashion.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process