Woods' wardrobe: Red, white and blue ... and green
- By Bailey Mosier
- Aug 7, 2012 6:00 PM ET
The final major of the season is not only Tiger Woods’ last shot at a major championship this year, it’s also his last shot at wardrobe glory.
He’ll be donning red, white and blue … and green this week on Kiawah Island, although not in that order.
His look is basic and clean, and per usual, he doesn't deviate too far from the fashion norm. He's already bringing the red, white and blue, but could stand to deliver more fireworks to the fairways of fashion.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Guan WDs from Open qualifying | In Memorial
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth