Each week, GolfChannel.com takes a look at the players who made moves up - and down - the various ranking systems in the world of golf.
• Snedeker flew halfway around the world after leaving Hazeltine, where he promptly lapped the field at the Fiji International. As a result, he jumped three spots to No. 20 in the latest world rankings.
• Hatton captured the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship on the European Tour, rising 20 spots to a career-best No. 33 in the world as a result.
• Ross Fisher's runner-up finish behind Hatton continued a strong recent run from the Englishman and moved him up 17 spots to No. 75 in the OWGR.
• Alex Noren's T-11 finish in Scotland was good enough to move the Swede up three spots to No. 26 in the latest rankings, also a career best.
• Martin Kaymer finished sixth at the Dunhill Links, rising from No. 48 to No. 45 in the world one week after he and his fellow Europeans failed to retain the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine.
• Si Woo Kim finished T-2 at the K.J. Choi Invitational in Korea, a finish that helped him jump three spots to No. 52 in the world.