Happy birthday to … me.
Or happy anniversary. Call it whatever you wish. Point is, I turned 2 years old today. Not me personally, but the @GCTigerTracker account.
Born March 7, 2012 at 9:49AM ET, I was the 517,657,650th Twitter account ever created. Since that beautiful day, @GCTigerTracker has averaged 23 tweets per day, 168 per week and 728 per month.
Here are a few more fun facts that have happened during my reign:
• This week's WGC-Cadillac Championship is my 41st start with Tiger. This does not include the Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup, Jinsha matches vs. Rory McIlroy or the unofficial medal-match play event in Turkey in 2012.
• I've witnessed eight victories, which means that I've had eight avatar changes (2012 wins at Arnold Palmer Invitational, Memorial, AT&T National; 2013 wins at Farmers Insurance Open, WGC-Cadillac Championship, Arnold Palmer Invitational, The Players and WGC-Bridgestone Invitational).
• Two WDs during the span, oddly coming at the first event I covered and the last – 2012 Cadillac final round; 2014 Honda Classic final round.
• Three missed cuts – 2012 Wells Fargo Championship and Greenbrier; 2013 Abu Dhabi.
• One MDF – this year at the Farmers Insurance Open.
• I have witnessed 20 top-10 finishes (no, I will not list them all).
• Lowest score is 61 during the second round of the 2013 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. Highest score was 79 during the third round of the Memorial in 2013 and the third round of the Farmers Insurance Open this year.
• Sadly, it's easy to tally the major championship total during my infancy (and don't blame me, he was winless for four years in majors before I arrived on the scene).
• Best finish in a major championship was a third-place tie at the 2012 British Open.
That's it, and that's all. Other than the fact that Tiger Woods still doesn't follow me. Hey, but at least Lindsey Vonn does.