Paula Creamer snapped a 79-event winless drought Sunday by draining a 75-foot eagle putt at the HSBC Women’s Champions in Singapore.
Here are a few stats and figures about the victory, her 10th on the LPGA circuit:
• Creamer hadn’t won since the 2010 U.S. Women’s Open. Since then, she has recorded 28 top-10 finishes, including a trio of runners-up.
• Her other victories: 2005 Sybase Classic; 2005 Evian Masters; 2007 SBS Open at Turtle Bay; 2007 LPGA Tournament of Champions; 2008 Fields Open in Hawaii; 2008 SemGroup Championship; 2008 Corning Classic; 2008 Samsung World Championship; 2010 U.S. Women’s Open.
• Historically, Creamer has played well in Singapore. She had a pair of third-place finishes in 2008 and 2013 and shared third in 2009.
• Creamer is projected to move from No. 11 to No. 8 in the Rolex World Rankings.
• With the $210,000 first-place check she remains at No. 8 on the LPGA’s career money list, with $10,775,429.
• The victory in Singapore was her third top-3 finish of the 2014 season, following T-3s at both the Women’s Australian Open and Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic.
• Last year, Creamer made the cut in all of her 23 starts, earning $831,918. She had six top 10s, including four finishes inside the top 5. Her best finish was a runner-up at the Marathon Classic.