Through 54 holes at the WGC-Cadillac Championship, J.B. Holmes has been the man to beat. Here's what You Oughta Know heading into the final round at Trump National Doral, where Holmes will look to close out a wire-to-wire victory:
• Holmes and Johnson both made holes-in-one during the third round, and both could become the first player to make an ace en route to victory since Steve Stricker at the 2011 Memorial Tournament.
• Johnson is in position for his third top-five finish in five starts since returning from a six-month leave of absence. He has won at least one PGA Tour event every season since 2008, but has yet to win this season.
• Watson won the first WGC event of the season in China. He could become the second player to win back-to-back WGC events; Tiger Woods has accomplished the feat eight different times.
• Watson was a runner-up at Doral in 2012, and again in 2014. In both instances, he went on to win the Masters the following month.
• Ryan Moore is alone in fourth place at 5 under, six shots behind Holmes. He won earlier this season in Malaysia, and like Watson could become the first two-time winner this season.