Best Fashion Statement of the Decade - Voting Results
- John Daly - Loud Mouth pants - 14%
- Paula Creamer - Shiny, big belt buckles and pink attire - 40%
- Ian Poulter - Spiked hair and flamboyant pants - 33%
- Boo Weekley - Camouflage outfits - 8%
- Woody Austin - Tabasco shirts - 5%
Paula Creamer seemingly has it all - the good looks, the pretty smile, a world-class golf game and, of course, the cool nickname - The Pink Panther.
But she doesn't stop there, as Creamer goes one further and makes herself stand out even more with a well-thought out clothing ensemble.
And Creamer's pièce de résistance - a big belt buckle with plenty of bling bling.
Well, enough bling in your eyes to edge out Ian Poulter for best fashion statement of the decade at least.
December 28 results: Best Tiger Performance
Best Clutch Shot [Men]
Best Clutch Shot [Women]
Best Record-Setting Performance
Best Equipment Advancement
Best Player/Caddie Duo
Best Men's Major
Best Women's Major
Best 'Oops' Moment