The USGA on Wednesday announced the 10 U.S. and two international 36-hole qualifying sites for this year’s U.S. Open at Chambers Bay.
Japan and England will host international sectional qualifying May 25, with events scheduled at Kinojo Golf Club and Walton Heath.
The 10 U.S.-based qualifiers will be held June 8.
- Big Canyon Country Club & Newport Beach Country Club, Newport Beach, Calif.
- The Bear’s Club, Jupiter, Fla.
- Hawks Ridge Golf Club, Ball Ground, Ga.
- Woodmont Country Club (North), Rockville, Md.
- Old Oaks Country Club & Century Country Club, Purchase, N.Y.
- Brookside Golf & Country Club & Lakes Golf & Country Club, Columbus, Ohio
- Springfield Country Club, Springfield, Ohio
- Germantown Country Club & Ridgeway Country Club, Memphis, Tenn.
- Northwood Club, Dallas, Texas
- Tumble Creek Club, Cle Elum, Wash.
The U.S. Open, scheduled for June 18-21, will be played for the first time at Chambers Bay outside Seattle.