The Shwab winner will receive a $1 million tax-deferred annuity with second place $500,000. Doyle, the Senior Tours leading money, is assured of either a first or second-place finish in the Charles Shwab Cup.
Donations from Doyle will go the following:
* Norwich University in Northfield, Vt. (his alma mater);
* Catholic Memorial High School in West Roxbury, Mass., where he also attended;
* Habitat for Humanity in his hometown of La Grange, Ga.;
* St. Peters Catholic Church, La Grange, Ga.;
* Literacy Volunteers of America, the La Grange, Ga., chapter;
* Ten-year scholarships for children of a policeman or firefighter who was killed in the World Trade Center collapse.
More Golf Headlines