Right behind China was host country Malaysia as well as Norway, who ended just a shot back at 22-under, while Mexico finished two off the winning pace.
While the final round was disrupted by a lengthy two and hour rain delay, the final six teams of the 26 total entrants will qualify for the WGC EMC2 World Cup in mid-November.
Eighteen teams are already exempt for the EMC2, to be played at The Taiheiyo Club in Japan.
Those teams that qualified this week are as follows:
1) China (Zhang Lian-Wei, Liang Wen-Chong) 62,70,66,67-265
2) Malaysia (Danny Chia, P. Gunasegaran) 66,66,63,71-266
2) Norway (Per Haugsrud, Henrik Bjornstad) 60,72,64,70-266
4) Mexico (Octavio Gonzalez, Alejandro Quiroz) 62,74,64,67-267
5) Philippines (Rodrigo Cuello, Danny Zarate) 64,70,66,69-269
5) Holland (Maarten Lafeber, Robert Jan Derksen) 63,74,62,70-269
More Golf Headlines