Golf Channel Academy: Adopt the Mickelson waggle
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 6, 2013 8:00 PM ET
Phil Mickelson put on quite a show last week in cruising to victory at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, and Lefty will be among the favorites this week at this week's AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, which he won a year ago.
In this video segment, School of Golf host Martin Hall tells you what you can learn to help improve your own game from what he calls the “Mickelson waggle.”
But if that’s not enough, this video features an added bonus, as Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, stops by to explain what makes Mickelson’s short game so special and how you should experiment in the same manner that Phil does.
Enjoy this video and take all of this great advice to heart. After all, who wouldn’t want to play like Mickelson did in the desert this past week.
For more School of Golf content, click here.
Phil Mickelson wasn’t too pleased with the difficulty of the par-3 third hole, where many players were hitting 3-wood into the green. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path