Golf Channel Academy: Adopt the Mickelson waggle
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 6, 2013 8:00 PM ET
Phil Mickelson put on quite a show last week in cruising to victory at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, and Lefty will be among the favorites this week at this week's AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, which he won a year ago.
In this video segment, School of Golf host Martin Hall tells you what you can learn to help improve your own game from what he calls the “Mickelson waggle.”
But if that’s not enough, this video features an added bonus, as Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, stops by to explain what makes Mickelson’s short game so special and how you should experiment in the same manner that Phil does.
Enjoy this video and take all of this great advice to heart. After all, who wouldn’t want to play like Mickelson did in the desert this past week.
For more School of Golf content, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management