Golf Channel Academy: Adopt the Mickelson waggle
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 6, 2013 8:00 PM ET
Phil Mickelson put on quite a show last week in cruising to victory at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, and Lefty will be among the favorites this week at this week's AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, which he won a year ago.
In this video segment, School of Golf host Martin Hall tells you what you can learn to help improve your own game from what he calls the “Mickelson waggle.”
But if that’s not enough, this video features an added bonus, as Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, stops by to explain what makes Mickelson’s short game so special and how you should experiment in the same manner that Phil does.
Enjoy this video and take all of this great advice to heart. After all, who wouldn’t want to play like Mickelson did in the desert this past week.
For more School of Golf content, click here.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process