Video: Chris DiMarco talks claw grip, Phil's switch
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 31, 2012 7:30 AM ET
Chris DiMarco is a three-time winner on the PGA Tour, but he says if he hadn’t discovered the claw putting grip years ago that his career as a player would have been short-lived at best.
DiMarco joined School of Golf host Martin Hall earlier this week to talk about why the claw works for him, as well as why Phil Mickelson will be using a claw grip on the greens at the Deutsche Bank Championship this weekend.
Might switching to the claw grip be a good move for you? Watch this video and find out for yourself.
And for more tips from Golf Channel to help you improve your putting, click here.
Phil Mickelson wasn’t too pleased with the difficulty of the par-3 third hole, where many players were hitting 3-wood into the green. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Rose remains in field for Travelers Championship
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path