Golf Channel Academy: Hit the high fade like Tiger
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Mar 20, 2013 7:30 PM ET
One of the reasons that Woods has been so successful in this event, according to School of Golf host Martin Hall, is is his ability to hit high fades.
In this video segment, Hall will show you how you can hit a high fade when the shot you face calls for one.
Work on these tips on the range and you’ll be able to add the high fade to your game, a staple of many of golf’s all-time greatest players, including Woods and of course Jack Nicklaus.
For more tips from Golf Channel to help you fade the ball, click here.
In a recent episode of "Feherty," Rocco Mediate detailed a request he made of Tiger Woods for an autograph that went largely unfulfilled. Read More
Golf Channel's coverage of the 2013 Web.com Tour season gets underway Thursday with live, four-round coverage of the BMW Charity Pro-Am Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process